fredag 11 juni 2010

futbol del arte

The worlds greatest "folk-fest" starts today! One month of kicking the crap out of that ball.
My husband is already glued to the TV-sofa. Me? The closest I will be coming to following the event will be through Spotify, since my new job starts tomorrow and I will be stuck filming on the countryside:
1. For Those Who Love To Live - Thin Lizzy (homage to George Best)
2. Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
3. Cobra Style - Teddybears
4. Det Spelades Bättre Boll - Torsson
5. You Fill Up My Senses (Annies Song) - John Denver (Sheffield United)
6. You'll Never Walk Alone - Gerry and the Pacemakers (Liverpool FC)
7. Eu Agora Sou Feliz - Elza Soares (var gift med Garrincha)

"År 1969 slutade jag med både sprit och sex -
och det var de värsta tjugo minuterna i mitt liv"
- George Best

Have fun!
xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar