lördag 28 augusti 2010

mixed tape from a whole life of music-collecting

Today I helped a friend, mixing some music for a fashion show. It was new and vintage clothing from Prickig Katt, Grandpa, Emma & Malena, Emmaus-Ebbe & Haldis and Erikshjälpen.
Many came up to me between the shows wanting to know what music I was playing, since most of the albums are old I could't find them on Spotify, but here's a playlist:

1. Ish Marquez - "Gin Is Not My Friend"
2. Les Negresses Vertes - "La Valse"
3. Lach - "Drinking Beers With Mom"
4. Bevinda - "Olà, Guardador De Rebanhos"
5. Rita Mitsouko - "Marcia Baila" / Zeigeist - "Humanitarianism"
6. Prewar Yardsale - "Weird"
7. Gus Cannon - "Come On Down To My House"
8. Dan Viktor - "På Din Jord"/"Jag Längtar Hem"
9. Chris Connor - "Don't Wait Up For Me"
10. Ella Fitzgerald - " If Dreams Come True"
11. Alison Krauss - " Down To The River To Pray"
12. Gogol Bordello - "Start Wearing Purple"

Some of them can be purchased @ cd.on and Ginza.

Enjoy and have a happy weekend!
Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar