tisdag 4 maj 2010

A Place To Stay - info

@TT - yes, it's a shame A Place To Stay isn't listed on Spotify, but there's not very much I can do about it, really. My situation is a stalemate since I'm not signed to a record company and I don't hold the rights to A Place To Stay (neither the song nor the recording), which means I don't have the rights to exploit it or make it available in any way (that would mean me intruding on the rights holders).
I've asked the owners to sign up with Spotify, and hopefully it will be possible to listen to the song there soon.
You can stream it from this address: http://www.myspace.com/jennysilver

@PickyMicke and for those waiting for remixes - I'm sorry it's taking such time - but it's the same here, there is no money to pay remixers and so we've asked our friends and colleagues that might have the time or inclination to help. Most musicians, as other people, have rent to pay which means that favours come last in proirity.
So, at the moment there's only the original version, available at www.klicktrack.com and at iTunes.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej!
    Jag älskade 'A Place To Stay' i MF, den var vacker och sofistikerad. En underbar vinterlåt, och jag såg fram emot sköna remixar - kanske en deep techno för clubgolven och något reaggeaktigt för sommarpartyt. Hoppas du får loss låten så vi får höra den i fler sammanhang och varianter.

    SvaraRadera